We have a group of skilled web editors at hand, to update the content on your website for your target audience. We understand the importance of websites being refreshed and updated to offer your target audience/clients fresh insights into your business, to keep them interested.
We have years of experiencing in web content management that includes writing blogs. You can leave it to us to ensure that your website content remains relevant and interesting.
We can review your website and produce a report on how your website content can be improved. We can also give you an estimate on how long it will take to make corrections.
We edit all types of websites from basic HTML, content management system websites like WordPress websites to e-commerce websites.
Here's what we will do
- Ensure your website has a fresh turnaround of relevant content
- Investigate new areas of content expansion
- Run an audit on your top competitors to establish how you can improve your content
- Research all the right keywords to improve your search engine ranking
- Proofread and edit your content
- Create and/or update pages
- Updates or add products (e-commerce)
- Image and document formatting
- Ensure all pages and images are SEO ready
- Source new content
- Published within deadline
- Ensure all content is W3C accessibility compliant
- Upload videos (if necessary)
In the workflow
We are ideal for content driven websites that need a professional Web Content Editor in the workflow to ensure that all content adheres to the web standards before publishing. We can also be in the workflow to review comments and forum posts.
How it works
Once you have made a booking we will receive a confirmation email requesting your website address, login details, and your content.
Tell us when to get started
You will need to tell us when to get started. If you are a new client we will need one day before the starting date to get familiar with your website.
We have worked with a number of CMS from WordPress to SharePoint. Even if you have a bespoke content management system we have the expertise to work with new CMS's.
If you are a new client, you will need to be contactable during the days you have booked, or at least the day prior to your starting date.
Before the publishing deadline, we will send you a link to approve your content before publishing to confirm that everything is in order.
All our editors work remotely but you can always contact us via telephone, email, Skype or our website chat client.
Manager: Jaydee Daley
Telephone: 0208 670 0217
Mobile: 074 43 9230 54